Our School Oath and Creed
All of our students upon enrollment are expected to maintain a respectable standard as citizens in our community. In order to help students be great role models for the future, each of our students are expected to know and live by these simple rules.
OUR SCHOOL OATH
- I WILL OBSERVE THE PRINCIPLES OF TAEKWONDO
- I WILL BE LOYAL TO MY NATION AND RESPECT MY PARENTS
- I WILL BE OBEDIENT TO MY INSTRUCTOR
- I WILL RESPECT THE INSTRUCTOR AND ALL SENIOR RANKS
- I WILL PRACTICE PATIENCE AND COURTESY WITH MY JUNIORS
- I WILL NEVER MISUSE TAEKWONDO
OUR STUDENT CREED
- I INTEND TO DEVELOP MYSELF IN A POSITIVE MANNER AND AVOID ANYTHING THAT CAN REDUCE MY MENTAL GROWTH OR PHYSICAL HEALTH.
- I INTEND TO DEVELOP SELF-DISCIPLINE IN ORDER TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN MYSELF AND OTHERS
- I INTEND TO USE WHAT I LEARN IN CLASS CONSTRUCTIVELY AND DEFENSIVELY, TO HELP MYSELF AND MY FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS, AND NEVER BE ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE.
OUR TENETS OF TAEKWONDO
- RESPECT (JOEN KYUNG)
- PATIENCE (IN NAE)
- INTEGRITY (YOM CHI)
- PERSEVERANCE (GEUK KI)
- CONFIDENCE (SHIN NYUM)
- INDOMITABLE SPIRIT (BAEKJUL BOOLJOOL)